About JAL USA CARD
With the JAL USA CARD, you can earn miles when you fly and when you shop‡. The JAL USA CARD is an outstanding credit card for those relocating to, as well as, those already residing in the U.S. If you have established a U.S. address, you can apply for the JAL USA CARD from Japan, up to 90 days prior to relocating to the U.S. Our distinctive screening process allows us to accept applicants with limited or no credit history in the U.S.
Summary of Credit Terms
Have a question?: 1-877-443-5587
JAL USA CARD Rewards Program
There are two rewards. You can choose your favorite option.
You can also change the option anytime without re-issuing your credit card.
Earn 1 mile per $1 spent
on qualifying purchase‡
Premium Rewards upgrade fee of $50 will be charged every year in addition to the $20 annual fee† ($70 in total).
Earn 1 mile per $2 spent
on qualifying purchase‡
The credit card requires a low annual fee of only $20†
Cardholders who have applied for Basic Rewards are able to upgrade to Premium Rewards anytime after your card has been approved.
Cardholders who have applied for Premium Rewards can also change to Basic Rewards. (Please note that rewards upgrade fee of $50 will not be reimbursed regardless of the period you are with Premium Rewards.)
Benefits of JAL USA CARD
5,000 bonus miles on your first JAL International Flight
- After credit card has been approved, bonus miles will be posted to the primary cardholder's JMB account when the first JAL international flight is completed by a primary cardholder. (Only once)*1
- It is applicable to JAL flight with fares eligible for JMB mileage accumulation.
- Bonus miles will be posted by middle of the month following the completion of your flight.
10% sector bonus miles for every flight
Every time flight bonus
(Primary cardholder's regular reward now!)
- An additional 10% sector bonus miles will be given every time the primary cardholder fly with JAL group.
- It is applicable only with fares eligible for JMB mileage accumulation.
- Sector bonus miles will be posted to your JMB account at the same time that flight miles are posted.
Mileage Accumulation Simulator
Move the slider to adjust the monthly spend amount
Here is the mileage you can earn annually based on your monthly spend
Special Discount Offers and Services
Choose to earn JAL Shopping point miles or receive a 5% discount at JAL Shopping Americas.
In addition to the shopping miles you earn using the JAL USA CARD, you can choose to earn 1 mile per $1 on your purchases at JAL Shopping Americas or receive a 5% discount at the time of your purchase.*5
10% Off JAL Group In-flight Shopping
10% discount on in-flight purchases on JAL/JAL Group International and Domestic flights by making payment with JAL USA CARD.*3
10% savings on JAL International Wi-Fi Service
10% discount on JAL international in-flight internet service by making payment with JAL USA CARD.*6
5% Savings on Duty Free Shopping at Narita Airport
5% discount on duty free shopping at "JAL-DFS" and "JAPAN DUTY FREE" shops in Narita International Airport Terminal 2.*4
5% Savings at "BLUE SKY" Airport Shops in Japan
5% discount on purchases at "BLUE SKY" shops (for purchases of JPY1,000 or more).*4
Please visit Japan Airlines Website for more details.
Please see the Premium Rewards Summary of Credit Terms and the Basic Rewards Summary of Credit Terms for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions, and limitations.
† For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APR's), fees and other costs, see the Premium Rewards Summary of Credit Terms and the Basic Rewards Summary of Credit Terms.
‡ See the Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Premium Rewards Summary of Credit Terms and the Basic Rewards Summary of Credit Terms for details including earning, redemption, expiration or forfeiture.
JMB miles expire. JMB miles earned are valid until the end of the 36th calendar month from the month in which the qualifying credit card transaction is made. There is no limit on earning JMB miles.
By applying for the credit card, you understand and agree that all disclosures and other important documents related to the card that are required by law will be provided to you only in English. If you are unable to read and understand the English language, it is very important that you seek the assistance of a trusted, qualified person who can translate these disclosures and important documents for you.
- *1 Applicable on JAL Group flights with fares eligible for JMB flight mileage accumulation.
- *2 See the Guide to Benefits you will receive when you become a card member for details.
- *3 For maximum purchase of JPY200,000 per international or domestic flight. Not applicable on JAL code share flights operated by other airlines. Not applicable on Japan TransOcean Air (JTA) flight.
- *4 Discount may not be applicable for certain products and may not be combined with any other offer. Offer is valid at participating stores only.
- *5 This mileage will be credited in addition to the regular shopping mileage with JAL USA CARD.
- *6 Applicable on certain JAL international flights only.
Cards are issued by First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO®), pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.