About JAL USA CARD
With the JAL USA CARD, you can earn miles when you fly and when you shop‡. The JAL USA CARD is an outstanding credit card for those relocating to, as well as, those already residing in the U.S. If you have established a U.S. address, you can apply for the JAL USA CARD from Japan, up to 90 days prior to relocating to the U.S. Our distinctive screening process allows us to accept applicants with limited or no credit history in the U.S.
JAL USA CARD Features
Choose the "Premium Rewards" option to earn miles quickly‡, or the economical "Basic Rewards" for a no reward program fee. You can change your reward option without reissuing your credit card at any time.
Cardholders who have applied for Basic Rewards are able to upgrade to Premium Rewards anytime after their card has been approved. Cardholders who have applied for Premium Rewards can also change to Basic Rewards.
(Please note that rewards upgrade fee of $50 will not be reimbursed regardless of the period you are with Premium Rewards.)
First JAL International Flight after card approval
- After credit card has been approved, bonus miles will be posted to the primary cardholder's JMB account when the first JAL international flight is completed by a primary cardholder. (Only once)
- It is applicable to JAL flight with fares eligible for JMB mileage accumulation.
- Bonus miles will be posted to your JMB account by middle of the month following the completion of your flight.
10% sector bonus miles for every flight
Every time flight bonus
(Primary cardholder's regular reward now!)
- An additional 10% sector bonus miles will be given every time the primary cardholder fly with JAL group.
- It is applicable only with fares eligible for JMB mileage accumulation.
- Sector bonus miles will be posted to your JMB account at the same time that flight miles are posted.
• MasterRental®Insurance Coverage
• Purchase Assurance®
• Extended Warranty*7
• Travel Assistance Services
• Worldwide 24hr. Emergency Services