Disputed Charges

If you have a transaction appearing on your statement that you believe is an error

1. First, please contact the merchant to try to resolve the issue. You may be able to find the phone number of the merchant in the "description" column on the statement.
2. You may also call service center to have the type of merchant be identified. However, no detailed description of the transaction is available via this inquiry method. If you still think the transaction was in error, please go to step "3."
3. Please complete the Notification of Disputed Item Form and fax or mail the completed form to:

Fax Number:1-402-938-7550
Mailing Address :Cardmember Services
P.O. Box 3696
Omaha, NE 68103-0696

* You may deduct the amount for a disputed item from your payment. However, we recommend paying in full to avoid accumulating finance charges if it turns out that you are responsible for the disputed item.

Please make sure to follow up with the case on your own responsibility. Failure to respond to the inquiry from cardmember services may result in accepting the changes.

Privacy Policy